About this item *- Designed for people with foot discomfort and foot and leg fatigue *- Made with Massaging Gel Technology, they double the comfort in your shoes, for those with foot discomfort, so you can feel comfortable and more energized all day *- Helps reduce muscle fatigue in feet and legs *- The package contains one pair of gel insoles to fit men’s shoe sizes 8-14 *- Care & Cleaning: Spot or Wipe Clean
All-day Comfort That Allows You To Stay On Your Feet Longer
● Clinically proven to provide superior, all-day comfort in each of the 4 key areas of your foot – forefoot, mid-sole, arch & heel.
● Reduces muscle fatigue which allows you to stay on your feet longer and keeps you feeling more energized.
● Move over 10% more! A recent clinical study showed participants moved over 10% more with Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Advanced softer and bouncier gel waves.* When you are comfortable, you have more energy to move. A new clinical study shows you will Move Over 10% More with softer, bouncier gel waves*
● The ripple wave in the heel has bouncier gel waves for a ‘spring in your step’.
● The Responsive Wave Cushioning in the ball-of-foot area has softer gel waves that give you both cushioning and energy rebound.
● These softer, bouncier gel waves provide you with all-day superior comfort that allows you to feel energized and move more than ever before.
*Compared to original Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Insoles Tired, Achy Feet can keep you from moving at your best. Muscle Fatigue is a broad condition in which your feet or legs feel sore or tired, and you can have symptoms such as swelling and soreness. Having muscle fatigue makes it difficult to fully live the busy life you want to live. Not a medical diagnosis. For information purposes only.
Easy-To-Use ● Step 1: Your shoes’ current insoles are probably removable – take them out first. ● Step 2: Place insole into shoe to test for size. ● Step 3: If needed, trim along the outline (on bottom of insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size. ● Step 4: Insert insole into shoe Gel Side Down. Replace insoles every six (6) months or at first signs of wear. Tip! If your shoes’ current insoles are removable, you can use them as a cutting guide for your new insoles.